COVID-19 evaluation with rapid testing available at Turtle Creek.
Your Safety Matters
At our clinics, your safety has always been of utmost importance to us. Your safety remains our primary focus, especially at this time of the COVID-19 pandemic.
When you and your child are in our clinic during this time, we want you to feel confident that you are in a place where your child will receive excellent and compassionate care in a safe setting.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is going to extreme measures to ensure the safety of you and your children when you visit.
First, please know that a primary goal of our healthcare system and specifically of our clinics is to have NO patients with symptoms of COVID-19 enter pediatrics clinics for evaluation of COVID-19 illness.
All patients with symptoms or exposure history are evaluated at designated Respiratory Evaluation Center (REC) sites that are exclusively evaluating and treating patients with significant respiratory symptoms.
To do this, we are carefully screening phone calls for appointments and we are meeting our patients outside to screen for symptoms or exposure. If the screens suggest a remote possibility of a patient having COVID-19, they are sent to a site that exclusively evaluates and treats patients with respiratory illnesses.
At our clinics, we are taking further measures to further ensure your safety, once you are in the office.
1. We are currently only seeing check-ups from 8 am to 10 am, then seeing non-check-up patients the rest of the day.
2. We are not utilizing our waiting rooms. Rather, we are putting our patients in exam rooms immediately, in an ongoing effort to maintain recommended social distancing.
3. We have always and we continue to thoroughly clean surfaces in each exam room between patients.
4. We have taken out all magazines/reading materials from exam rooms.
5. We are not passing out toy tokens and we have temporarily taken the token machines out of the hallways.
We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the Centers for Disease Control recommendations so we can be prepared to add to our safety measures that are already in place.We continue to care for you and your children.
Your CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Pediatric Providers